TATE'S KINGDOM

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

BEDDING




This is the bedding set that I picked for Tate's nursery. This a Pottery Barn Kid's set that I got off of E Bay last summer just as I was starting the paper chase. I love color... bright pink, periwinkle blue, lime green, mauve matched with high gloss crisp white.... This set has bumper pads like the comforter above, with a pink gingham dust ruffle. I plan on sewing a mauve or lime green second longer bottom layer dust ruffle to extend the coverage for unseen storage use since the room is so small.The set also has one floral and one pink gingham fitted sheet.

3 Comments:

At 7:09 AM, Blogger Eliza2006 said...

The bedding is soooooo cute!!! How did I miss this post? I LOVE your pottery barn find!!!!

Tiffany

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Christi and Abbey said...

That is very cute and it looks great with the beautiful paint. Can't wait to see more!

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger Doug and Terrye said...

Love the quilt!!! I'm sure that there will be a lot snuggling with those pretty colors :)

Terrye in FL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home